PIR Motion Sensors
detects intruders by "sensing" motion or body heat in the area being protected.
Most PIRs are designed to be used when your family is away from home or when
no one will be passing through the area "covered" by the PIR.
Recent innovations in security technology have resulted in the creation of "pet
immune" motion detectors-allowing dog and cat lovers to enjoy the same level of
protection they would receive with a standard PIR. These state-of-the-art sensors
provide "pet immunity" for animals weighing up to 80 lbs. Pet immune PIRs allow
your pet to move about freely but can still detect an intruder’s movement.
Ademco/Honeywell has alarm detection sensors for wired, wireless and V-Plex
5894PI Wireless PIR Motion Detector
with Pet Immunity (80 Lbs)
Honeywell's 5894PI Wireless Passive Infrared Motion Sensor provides
reliable detection with pet immunity up to 80 lbs. Optimum performance is
obtained by using Uniform Sensitivity Optics, which provides the same level of
detection through out the entire coverage area—no matter what the distance.
- Uniform Sensitivity Optics
- - Fresnel lens provides the same sensitivity at the edges of the pattern as
exists directly in front of the sensors
- 10 year battery life reduces costs
- Temperature Compensation
- - Adjusts for ambient temperature for improved performance
- Shares the same sleek, sophisticated packaging across the DUAL TEC®
and PIR family lines
- EZ opening case with (no tools required) makes changing batteries a
- Pulse Processing
- - Intermediate, Standard, or Harsh selectable via jumpers
- Case Tamper Protection
- Patented Black Bug Guard for improved white light immunity
Vanguard Security Corporation
DIY Ademco Wireless Home Security Systems
|Your Wireless Home Security System Experts